I think my favorite kind of pizza is definitely BBQ chicken pizza. When I recently purchased the Molinaro's pizza crust kit from Costco I decided I would make BBQ chicken pizza despite the kit coming with tomato sauce. My BBQ chicken pizza turned out AWESOME and it's so delicious. I highly recommend you try this simple recipe! See the review I posted for the Molinaro's pizza crust kit here.
1 Molinaro's pizza crust from Costco
1 red pepper diced
¼ cup purple onion diced
1 small cooked Costco Kirkland Signature boneless skinless chicken breast
Bulls Eye barbecue sauce from Costco
Bothwell Smoked Gouda from Costco (or any smoked Gouda)
Shredded mozarella cheese from Costco (or anywhere)
Fresh cilantro and diced roma tomato for topping (optional)
1. Lightly coat chicken breast in Kirkland Signature Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Costco and bake in oven at 350 degrees until the breast is 165 degrees Fahrenheit in the center of the breast or no longer pink (usually 40-50 minutes). When the chicken is baked either pull the chicken using two forks or cut into small pieces and lightly toss in a bowl with a bit of Bulls-Eye barbecue sauce from Costco
2. Pour as much Bulls-Eye barbecue sauce on Molinaro's crust as you like, using the back of a spoon, spread the sauce out towards the edges.
3. Layer pizza with a combination of grated smoked gouda and mozzarella first. Then add chicken, peppers, onions and top again with cheese.
4. Bake in oven at 450 degrees Fahrenheit for about 8 minutes, you can bake the Molinaro's Pizza crust directly on your oven rack.
5. Pull pizza out of oven, place on a cutting board and top with fresh diced roma tomato and cilantro.
Any questions? Let me know?