These pair perfectly with a variety of meats!
Yesterday I posted about the Costco Kirkland Signature Bacon Crumbles. Today I wanted to share with you Sean’s favorite way to use the bacon crumbles! He uses them to make delicious double stuffed, baked potatoes! These are simple to make but they’re such a treat. You’ll need baking potatoes, an oven, some Costco Kirkland Signature Bacon Crumbles, Costco Kirkland Signature Tex Mex Shredded Cheese, some butter, milk or cream and green onion if you like it!
These ingredients are for four double stuffed potatoes
One baking potato per person
1/3 cup chopped green onion
1/3 cup Costco Kirkland Signature Bacon Crumbles
½ cup Costco Kirkland Signature Tex Mex Shredded Cheese, divided.
4 tablespoons of milk or cream
3 tablespoons of butter
1. Wash potatoes well and poke a few holes in the potatoes with a fork prior to baking. Set oven for 400 degree Fahrenheit. Bake potatoes for about one hour or until potatoes are tender.
2. Remove potatoes from oven and carefully cut the top peel off. Leave a tiny bit of peel on the sides of the top so your potatoes can still be stuffed!
3. Scoop out as much as the potato filling as possible and place it into a separate bowl.
4. Add your Costco Kirkland Signature Bacon Crumbles, milk or cream, butter and three quarters of the Costco Kirkland Signature Tex Mex Shredded Cheese and mix well.
5. Put mixture back into your potatoes, sprinkle the remaining quarter of cheese on top and put the potatoes back in the oven and bake at 250 Fahrenheit for about 20 minutes
6. Pull from the oven and sprinkle with a bit of reserved cheese and green onions.
Any questions?! Let me know!
1 thought on “Double Stuffed Potato Recipe Using Costco Bacon Crumbles + Tex Mex”
Love this! Unfortunately, nobody in our household has the patience or willing to put in the effort to scrape the filling. We’d just add butter and sour cream, chives and eat it. Lol.