Using Costco Erie Meats Jumbo Chicken Breast Bites, Kirkland Signature Stir-Fry Vegetable Blend and Lotus Foods Rice Ramen!
Please note that this review was not paid for or sponsored by any third party. I purchased this product with my own money and the opinions in this review are strictly my own. I am not affiliated with Costco or any of its suppliers. I am just a fan of the company. I write these reviews to help my fellow shoppers.
So this week I did a thing and made a stir-fry using pretty much all Costco ingredients! It was super easy, quick and tasty so I wanted to share it on the blog. I added some extra bell pepper and onions to my mix just to make it extra veggie-heavy!
12 Costco Erie Meats Jumbo Chicken Breast Bites (cooked)
4 cups Costco Kirkland Signature Stir Fry Frozen Vegetable Special Blend
¼ cup Costco Thai Kitchen Sweet Red Chili Sauce
2 Lotus Foods Rice Ramen cakes
½ tbsp. Kirkland Signature Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, place uncooked Erie Meats Jumbo Chicken Breast Bites on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake in the oven for 22 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Start to boil 4 cups of water in a sauce pan over high heat.
3. While your chicken is cooking, cook your Costco Kirkland Signature Stir-Fry Vegetables in a wok with the Costco Kirkland Signature Extra Virgin Olive Oil, about 5 minutes until tender.
4. Once chicken is cooked mix chicken with vegetables and pour Costco Asian Creations Thai Kitchen Sweet Red Chili Sauce over chicken and vegetables. Mix and heat well.
5. Put Lotus Foods Rice Ramen Cakes into boiling water and boil until they start to fall apart, then reduce heat and continue to cook for an additional three minutes. Following package instructions.
6. Serve stir-fry over rice ramen and enjoy!
Any questions?! Let me know!